Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Seven on My Mind

1. Music. I'm always thinking of songs and singing or humming them. I love music and I can't stop thinking of it. :)

2. My man. I always think of him no matter if we're in the same room or not. He's always on my mind.

3. Sex. :) Everyone knows I'm a big perve. HAHAHAHA!!! No, really, I'm always thinking of naughty things.

4. Losing weight. I want to lose some inches and I'm always thinking of new work-outs or diet plans that might work for me.

5. Projects. Anyone who knows me can tell you how many projects I'm in the middle of. I always start new ones before I finish the others. It's a little annoying.... but I just can't help myself.

6. My bills and money. I always panic when I start thinking about my bills and how much money I wont have in my pocket. I usually over exaggerate on the bill ammounts and scare myself. I HATE BILLS!!!!

7. Monte. I constantly think of the dog that once was mine. My poor baby. I'm still heart broken when I think of him. I couldn't keep him with me and I had to bring him to a shelter. I have no idea if he went to a good home or not. Every time I think of him, I get really sad because I loved him so much and I have no idea if he's still alive or if he's out playing hide and seek with his new owner. I'm so sorry buddy. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment