Monday, September 6, 2010

Nine of me!

1. I have a great life. I have a wonderful man, who I love with all of my heart and then some, to come home to everyday. I have a steady job that makes me happy and I get to do what I love everyday. I

2. I'm a day dreamer. I often stare blankly while I think of scenarios that might happen one day. I dream of everything. From pizza to my (one day) wedding. Everything is possible in my dreams and no one can take them away.

3. I love art. I love everything artistic. I love getting charcoal on my fingers and I love capturing things on paper.

4. I enjoy water... not just drinking it either. I love to swim and I always feel relaxed when I'm just floating along.

5. Disneyland is my home away from home. I believe in magic of every kind because I grew up loving Disney. There's nothing like watching a persons face light up when they see the firework show for the first time. I know almost everything there is to know about the park and I would love to live there if I could.

6. I wear my emotions on my sleeve. If I am mad at a person, EVERYONE will know. I cry all the time, I don't even have to be upset. If my pants get a little tight, there's reason to sob uncontrollably... right? :)

7. I can't see other people hurt. Whether or not I'm friends with you, if you are in pain I'll try to make you feel better. If you look a little down, I will make a joke or try to make you smile... except if I'm mad at you, in which case, I hope you feel like crap.

8. I hate spiders! Every single kind of spider is nasty!  I don't care if they are outside my house, but once you come inside it's fair game! Inside the rule is, the only good spider is a dead one.

9. I want to have children. I don't care if they're biological or adopted. I want to have fifty KAJILLION babies!!! I love every smell that comes from a baby. And, yes, I know what smells can come from them. I love it when I hear babies cry. It makes me laugh when I see a frustrated mom trying to shush her child, and  the baby keeps screaming louder. :D  I am extremely jealous of mothers because I wish to be one so badly. I hate having to wait for my life to "fall into place". I'm ready when I say I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment