Monday, September 20, 2010

Places, Places!

Day 2- 2 places you want to visit before you die


There are so many places in the world to go! It's extremly difficult to pick just two, so I'll just tell you all of the places that I want to go sometime in my life.

    First place that I'm dying to visit would have to be Paris, France. I fell in love with the language and ever since I took French in high school, I've wanted to go. 
Eiffel Tower - Paris by DiGitALGoLD
                                                   
    Next place I would love to go to is DisneyWorld! :) Everyone who knows me and my family know that we all love EVERYTHING DISNEY!!! Going to the biggest happiest place on earth would be amazing! 
Sarah and Tom's Walt Disney World Top 30 Must Sees - #2 by Tom Bricker (WDWFigment)Disney Studios on Google Earth with 3D Buildings on. by jamesandtimDisney World Florida by wadeuk
Disney World Florida by wadeukTree of Life by Atwater Village Newbie                     
    Other places that I might enjoy going to, include: The Grand Canyon, the Louvre, the Smithsonian, the Easter Island Heads, England to see Stonehenge awesomeness, Dublin, Ireland to see the Guiness Factory, Hawaii, Scotland, Taj Mahal, Australia, Machu Picchu, Niagara Falls, Venice, and I would like to visit Yosemite again.

No comments:

Post a Comment