Saturday, September 11, 2010

Four Turn Offs

1. Well, for starters, if you think that you're amazing and everyone in the world wants you, I don't. :)  Ego is my number ONE turn off. Don't pretend that everyone is less than you because that just makes me like you less and make you look like a dumb asshole.

2. Guys who are way too into the way you look. Manscaping is great but taking too long admiring your reflection just means you are vain and insecure.

3. Big car stereos! I mean, come on! When you can turn on the bass and get an erection.... why do I need to be there? LOL! But seriously, talking is good and if I can't hear you over your shitty music, then what's the point?

4. Thinking you know everything about me when you clearly don't. I'm my own person, I like what I like. I may be a little strange at picking what I do like, but that's me. If you automatically think that I'm not going to like something, then you're probably wrong. I like anything, given the mood, and if you don't try then I don't see why I should.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new font; so much easier to read. #3 made me laugh. ...erection, lol.

    ReplyDelete