Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Eight Ways for Me

1. You have to be truthful. If you lie to me I will not forget, ever! I will keep it at the back of my mind for the longest time but I will always let you know that I do remember.

2. Little things. Remembering my birthday, saying good morning (even if you roll back over and go back to sleep), getting me a gift, or even buying me lunch makes me happy.

3. Flowers. I love flowers. I don't care how they come, potted or not, I will still love them.

4. Take me for a ride. Yeah, I know that it sounds strange, but I love riding shotgun just cruisin. I love to just sit, sing, and feel the wind out the window.

5. Surprise me! If you want to get me a gift or take me somewhere, don't tell me! Let it be a secret and I'll be even more excited when the time comes.

6. Don't try to rule me. I'm my own person. I think with my own brain and I make my own decisions. If I want to do something, like cut my hair, I don't want your opinion unless it's a positive one.

7. Make me laugh. Tell me a funny joke. Show me something you know I'd laugh at. Make funny faces, noises, gestures, anything to make me laugh.

8. Tell me how you feel. If I know how much you love me, it helps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment