Friday, September 10, 2010

Five People Who Are Amazing!

1. First, my best friend and soul mate, Justin. You are my love, my life, my everything. Without you I'd be so lost in the world. You make me smile everyday and you make me laugh constantly. You are the best person I've ever known and I love that you are always there when I need a shoulder. I love your hugs and I love how we can cuddle for hours and not care about getting up. :)

2. My mother. Mom, you are my role model. Growing up you made life look so easy. You always knew how to fix everything and make me feel better. I think the funniest memory that I have of you helping me was when I had my broken arm and my cast was making my entire arm itch. You put so much baking powder in it that it hurt to relax my arm. We couldn't get it all out so we had to go over to the neighbors house and use his vaccuum to get it out. I know that whenever I need help you're always going to be there.

3. My sister, Tayia. I remember all the fun we had when we were little. Do you remember the Annie "play" that we did for mom? The stupid skit behind the curtains, the silly outfits, the funny singing, Sammy's pretty pink dress, all of the Christmas skits, "school". We always had so much fun!

4. My sister, Samantha. I think we were pretty close. I always think of how many things we did. We went down to the park every day to just be kids. I still think that my favorite memory of us was when we used to play tag around the red wood tree. Or that one time that we decided that we should set up traps for people. :) So many funny memories came from being your sister.

5. My best friend, Amanda. You and I had so much fun trying to run away, having a mud fight, going to camp, going to yosemite. Just being friends with you made my life great! I'm so happy that I can call you my best friend.

1 comment: