Sunday, September 19, 2010

FUN!

First and foremost, I got this awesome list of fun from my sister Tayia. (Thank you for helping me figure out how to link you and I hope you're happy)

I love these kinds of lists... I'm not really sure what they're called but I enjoy telling the world all about me. :)
So.... here it goes....

Day 1- 1 tail of any animal on your fanny forever, what would it be?
Day 2- 2 places you want to visit before you die
Day 3- 3 of your favorite animals
Day 4- 4 pictures that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside
Day 5- 5 of your favorite books
Day 6- 6 movies you could watch over and over
Day 7- 7 foods or drinks that make you think of any holiday
Day 8- 8 random things you love (not including people)
Day 9- 9 memories that make you smile
Day 10- 10 things you'd like to do sometime in your life

No comments:

Post a Comment